Finding Jesus and Truth in the Quran
- Qur'anic Geography: Gibson, Dan. 2011 - A Survey and Evaluation of the Geographic References in the Quran with suggested Solutions for Various Problems and Issues.
Independent Scholars Press. Canada
- The Syro-Aramaic Reading of the Koran: Luxenberg, Christoph. 2007 - A contribution to decoding of the Language of the Koran. Berlin: Hans Schiler
- Challenge to Islam for Reformation: Luling, Gunter. 2003 - The Rediscovery and reliable Reconstruction of a comprehensive pre-Islamic Christian Hymnal hidden in the Koran under earliest Islamic Reinterpretations. Motilal Banarsidass Publishe
- The concept of jihād in pre-Islamic Syrian Christian and early Sufi Muslim writings.
D'alton, John (2019): figshare. Thesis
- The hidden origins of Islam :
(2010): new research into its early history - edited by Karl-Heinz Ohlig and Gerd-R. Puin. Prometheus Books Amherst, New York.
- Crossroads to Islam: Nevo, Y. D. & Koren, J. 2003. The Origins of the Arab Religion and the Arab State Amherst, NY: Prometheus Books
- Quranic studies: sources and methods of scriptural interpretation. Wansbrough,John : 1977
- Seeing Islam as Others Saw It: A Survey and Evaluation of Christian, Jewish and Zoroastrian Writings on Early Islam. Hoyland, Robert G.: 1997
Quran study tools
Quran Research / Studies